In the software industry, speed, quality, and costs are key drivers for success. To find the right balance between these three aspects, organizations need to be able to efficiently plan, manage, and track their software delivery projects.
Atlassian Data Center, with its unmatched capabilities and features, enables businesses to improve efficiency and control while capitalizing on opportunities to scale their applications. Built-in high availability, infrastructure flexibility, and robust security levels can empower your organization to scale as you grow. All without having to be affected by downtime or poor performance. There’s a lot Atlassian Data Center contributes to organization-wide productivity; read on to find out!
The need to improve efficiency:
In today’s rapidly changing technological landscape, organizations have to persistently drive efforts in ensuring the products of today meet the demands of tomorrow. Yet, lengthy production cycles, incompetent bug
Having access to the right tools and data can streamline the process of how
The need to improve efficiency by implementing the right tools is extremely critical as it ties directly to productivity, cycle times, and software quality. It helps measure the software application’s success and ensures that the application meets end-user needs while improving the organization’s business results.
Since the productivity of all teams in the organization can impact business value,
How Atlassian Data Center can help:
Atlassian Data Center is built for teams looking to boost software delivery efficiency for their mission-critical applications. It provides several modern features and capabilities that enable teams to:
- Overcome performance issues using active-active clustering and enjoy more capacity for good user experience.
- Reduce planned & unplanned disruptions using features such as zero-downtime upgrades and rate-limiting and reduce expensive downtime.
- Enjoy access to data center approved apps that have been purpose-built for enterprise environments.
- Get the flexibility they need to provision and maintain Atlassian applications using different architecture options.
- Use Bitbucket features such as Smart Mirroring to overcome congestion resulting from continuous builds while improving communication and collaboration between highly dispersed teams.
- Make the most of disaster recovery capabilities to circumvent disruptions and provide continuous service.
- Leverage Jira features like Project Archiving & Issue Archiving to speed up instance stability and response times.
- Have the flexibility to choose infrastructure options to carry out operations For example: on-premise or cloud environments
- Minimize downtime during instance upgrade & maintenance to ensure disruption is minimized.
- Scale seamlessly as demand grows while enjoying the same level of performance and avoid service degradation under high load or peak times.
Learn more about Atlassian Data Center: