Service Desk has come to Atlassian JIRA, and with it, a solution for over 40% of JIRA users who are using JIRA as a service desk tool. JIRA Service Desk sits on top of JIRA, which means the same power and flexibility we all love about JIRA, can be leveraged in JIRA Service Desk! JIRA Service Desk, features an intuitive natural language customer interface, customizable team queues, SLAs, and powerful reporting. As experts, its our duty to dabble in the new tools and unlock any tips and tricks that will help in getting the most out of the tool for our customers. We’ve received quite a few questions regarding Service Desk, especially around the issue of configuring JSD to allow for external (non JIRA users) to submit tickets. In this webinar, we’ll take a dive into the flexibility of JIRA Service Desk, and how it can be customized to match your specific team’s process, including a few options you have in configuring JSD as an external, customer facing solution.
You will learn:
- Ins and outs of JIRA Service Desk capabilities.
- How to configure JSD to match your specific business process.
- How to configure SLAs in JSD.
- How to configure team queues.
- How to configure JSD as a customer facing solution.
- How to generate reports and metrics from JSD.
- Best practices of using JSD.
JOIN US FOR OUR UPCOMING JIRA SERVICE DESK WEBINAR!
Time: 11:00am – 12:00pm EST
When: Wednesday, January 15th, 2014