Organizations from all verticals are striving to improve their business performance by driving competitive advantage. At the same time, there is a higher focus on security vulnerabilities. With an increase in the adoption of cloud, operators require performance tools that monitor logs, traces, and metrics across the entire ecosystem, in addition to just mitigate and prevent problems. An unpatched microservice on the commercial application is just as dangerous as a permanent code. Although maintaining the pace of patch updates with the releases significantly reduces the security risk, the complex interdependencies among both applications and infrastructure components compound the risk of failure unpredictably. The relationship is such that weakness in security creates increased risk, which in turn creates a decrease in performance.
When it comes to streamlining the already complex application delivery process, opting for a fully managed, hosted, and customizable solution encompassing performance tools and security compliance is an ideal choice. However, when choosing a robust solution, it is critical for organizations to ensure optimum availability and security of the applications under development.
Codefactori, a solution that delivers critical insights on how best to optimize the DevOps process, and that also help teams overcome common problems such as tool restrictions, system outages, and any other obstacles that can stifle productivity and innovation. Built with the intention of enabling teams to focus on delivering value and not worry about managing their tools and infrastructure, here’s how the solution ensures the highest levels of efficiency.
• Enhanced performance efficiency: Codefactori guarantees 99.95% availability of hosting services with 24/7/365 monitoring. Critical Atlassian updates and patches are constantly applied as part of emergency/unscheduled maintenance; so are on-critical updates, incremental backups, system recovery, and other security updates. Backup frequency, RTOs, and RPOs are as per the subscription plan.
|Incremental Backup frequency||60 min.||30 min.|
|RTO||< 4 Hrs||< 2 Hrs|
|RPO||=1 hour||=30 min.|
|Technical Support (excluding US holidays)||16 x 5||24 x 7|
|Custom Domain Name||no|
|Direct Database Access (Read-only)||no|
|Expandable Disk Storage||no|
• Issue categorization: Organizations that use Codefactori can be sure to have each issue accurately identified as incident, problem, activity, and change:
• Incidents like unplanned interruption or reduction in quality of service are dealt with efficiently, so users can be brought up and running quickly after a disruption.
• Problems or incidents that happen frequently are registered in a problem record and are then dealt with by the problem management team for a speedy turnaround.
• Activities such as hardware or software documentation, processes, or other components needed to implement changes are continuously managed, tested, and deployed.
• Changes, including addition, modification, or removal of configuration items, processes, documentation, and other related elements are made with utmost precision to reduce downtime, improve performance, and boost customer experience.
• Robust physical security: Codefactori data centers are co-located in some of the most respected data center facility providers in the world, offering world-class physical security and environmental controls. Each site is staffed 24/7/365 with on-site physical security personnel, ensuring only authorized entry to the property and the facility. Biometric readers with two-factor authentication, battery and generator backup, generator fuel carrier redundancy, and secure loading zones for delivery of equipment further aid in making the data center highly protected.
• Strong infrastructure security: Codefactori infrastructure is secured through a defense-in-depth layered approach. Multi-factor authentication points, role-based access control, and stringent change control mechanisms ensure only authorized personnel and systems have network-level access to infrastructure. In addition, hard drives and infrastructure are securely erased before being decommissioned or reused to ensure data is always safe.
• Continuous security monitoring: Codefactori hosting platform's security team utilizes monitoring and analytics capabilities to constantly identify potentially malicious activity within the infrastructure. User and system behaviors are monitored for suspicious activity and timely and accurate investigations are performed following standard incident reporting and response procedures.
• Hosting Security & Employee Access: The security and data integrity of customers is of the utmost importance. As a result, our hosting service provider's technical support staff do not have access to the backend hypervisors where virtual servers reside nor direct access to the NAS/SAN storage systems where snapshots and backup images reside. Only select engineering teams have direct access to the backend hypervisors based on their role.
If you’re struggling with disintegrated workflows, maintaining uptime and quality of service, or finding it difficult to properly configure and customize tools, Addteq’s fully managed Codefactori solution can deliver the capabilities you need to improve your release management process.
Offering enterprise-grade security, reliability, and extensibility Codefactori can help:
Given how critical it has become for IT Ops teams to focus on quality, Codefactori provides a full range of hosting, management, and customization options where organizations don’t need to worry about procuring the right infrastructure, implementing the right tools, or managing the entire ecosystem. The teams can just focus on delivering value to their customers by leveraging a solution that provides resilience, scalability, and extensibility to the ecosystem.