In the software development world, Atlassian products have been creating a furor.
Built for high availability and performance at scale, the products help teams work smarter and faster while ensuring minimum downtime.
With a rich portfolio of products such as JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, Bamboo, and more, and a massive ecosystem of Marketplace plugins, Atlassian allows application delivery teams to enjoy a host of benefits across project management and issue tracking, content and knowledge management, customer support, version control, and continuous integration and deployment.
Atlassian also allows companies to choose a deployment option – cloud or on-premises – that best fits their needs while achieving the level of control they need to manage and maintain applications.
How Atlassian Experts (like Addteq) can Contribute to Your Success
Listed below are some compelling reasons why you should procure Atlassian license from a partner like Addteq:
- Tax Compliance: If you purchase Atlassian products directly from Atlassian, you only have the option of making payments through credit card. On the other hand, we, at Addteq, offer a host of other payment options. The invoice is in accordance with Indian tax regulations which takes care of all the legal and tax compliance requirements under section 195.
- Cost Benefits: That apart, when you work with partners like Addteq, thanks to our partnership history with Atlassian, you can become eligible for extra pricing benefits that are bundled around certain packages. That apart, you don’t need to worry about the hassles of online payments and compliance with Indian Tax regulations as you receive the invoice through an Indian entity.
- Atlassian Platinum Partner: When it comes to implementing the right Atlassian product across your organization, you need a partner with deep knowledge of the Atlassian portfolio and can understand your needs to recommend (and build) a solution that best fits those needs. Addteq is an Atlassian Platinum-level license reselling partner with extensive experience and expertise in customizing and deploying Atlassian products and providing innovative results across the software development lifecycle. By partnering with us, you can be sure to get the best of our efficiency and technical know-how and meet your software development milestones – without worrying about day-to-day product management.
- Detailed Assessment: With a vast portfolio of Atlassian products, most with overlapping features, it is common for organizations to reach a roadblock when it comes to choosing the right product. Add to it the numerous add-ons available in the marketplace. Selecting the right product can be challenging, and choosing the wrong one can result in substantial revenue losses along with time and effort wastage. At Addteq, we understand how critical it is for companies to carry out a detailed assessment of the needs of the business and the capabilities of various Atlassian products – and ensure alignment between the two. Over the years, we have learned to understand the problems organizations are trying to solve and the goals they are trying to achieve. Based on such an assessment, we can advise which products are best suitable for your specific requirements and also suggest the best third-party apps that are available on in the marketplace.
- Expert Consultation: Success of your Atlassian investment depends largely on the deployment option you choose. While some organizations stand to benefit from cloud deployment, there are others for whom an on-premise deployment makes more sense. If you’re unsure of what deployment option would be ideal for you, our pool of Atlassian-certified resources can provide expert consultation and suggest the best license package for your business – depending on your specific needs. We can also provide insight into what support packages you will require to reduce your administration effort. For instance, if you’re looking to enable continuous integration and deployment, we might recommend Bamboo. But if we realize that you need a lot more than just basic CI/CD, we might suggest implementing JIRA, so you can precisely plan, track, and release world-class software – every time.
- Tips and Best Practices: At Addteq, we have been working with clients across different industrial sectors, providing Atlassian solutions, through detailed assessments, add-on integrations, training, support services, and more. Since we have deep and extensive knowledge of Atlassian products, we can provide you the right tips and best practices to get maximum RoI from your Atlassian investment. We can bring you up to date on the latest Atlassian products along with new updates, releases, security patches, and more. We can also provide insight into upcoming changes in price and offer guidance on what best can be done to optimize costs going forward.
Given that the successful implementation of Atlassian products does not end purchasing the license or the first deployment, we can also provide 24×7 support across the product portfolio. Addteq boasts of highly experienced and certified Atlassian domain specialists who can provide around-the-clock support and ensure you’re leveraging the products to their maximum capacity.
You can choose from a range of support models – at an added cost – and leverage the capabilities of our specialists who can be reached by email, service desk, or telephone – unlike Atlassian support, which is provided only via email. We can also offer onsite, hands-on support where we access your instances and systems and directly work on resolving issues on time. Our team intervenes when problems arise, and works with you to resolve issues and eliminates errors immediately, so that you can meet your goals with ease.
In today’s highly dynamic software development world, implementing Atlassian tools is no longer a matter of if, but when and how. Given the rich portfolio of products for every aspect of software development, choosing a vendor like Addteq as your Atlassian partner can allow you to focus your effort in building your business and leave the worries of choosing the right solution, customizing it to your needs, and integrating it across your software development lifecycle to us.
Quick Introduction to Addteq (in case you don’t know)
If, like millions of other companies, you too are looking to procure licenses and implement Atlassian products across your growing enterprise, you need to leverage the implementation and support capabilities of a vendor like Addteq. We have a proven track record of delivering superior results across a range of industries, and we can build solutions that best fit your needs.
Our Atlassian services include implementation services, managed hosting services, custom add-on development, data center deployments, migration and upgrades, and support.
Get in touch with us for the best deals on Atlassian